Pages

▼

Friday, September 16, 2011

{Fall} Mantle

I'm back!  The last few weeks have been a much needed break for this momma.

Little Miss E is growing big, and smiling lots!


I updated my mantle last week, in the hopes of luring fall to Texas.  

(If you haven't heard, we've had 70 days of 100+ degrees here in Dallas this summer.  Yikes!)



Fall Mantle:


Loving this little green bucket I found.  It goes great with my autumn colors!


Close up of both sides of the mantle:






I got most of my foliage at Hobby Lobby.  They had lots of fun autumn stuff that didn't look too plastic-y.


Happy Fall!

Linking up here

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE your mantel. That picture of Christ is awesome, and so is the Follow sign. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purty stuff! I finally gave in and decorated for fall here in Austin, too. Think that will help lure it to Texas? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks beautiful! I especially like the small pumpkins on the candle holders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mantle. I love how the colors accent the picture of Christ. What a great feel to the room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it bringing fall and the holiday to life :) come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fast social follower is one of the best social media service , provides website on internet , and and have trust of customers , and provides services such as
    Buy LinkedIn Followers, get followers on linkedin company page , at the best prices .

    ReplyDelete


  7. The cricketer graceful cover drive earned applause from the crowd and a place in the hearts of fans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great experience we can deliver at the best agency a+ virtual pro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes you are right and thanks for wonderful message we have also a services that you can try toth and rieu construction

    ReplyDelete
  11. Experience the excitement of all yono games, where players can explore different games and enjoy an entertaining online experience.

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy and appreciate EVERY comment! Thank you for taking the time to comment, and stop by my blog!