Mr. A's big boy room is nearing completion! I can't wait to show you the pictures!
We bought an awesome storage system for his room (more to come on that later!), and it can hold 6 large bins.
After looking all over (and I do mean allllll over) I found these bins at Lowe's:
I was digging that they were chocolate brown inside-
and I really liked the "linen look". It added some needed texture.
I had been planning on numbering them-I love things that are numbered!
So, I grabbed some paint, and made some "stencils" out of vinyl.
I FULLY planned on painting on numbers....and then I stuck a vinyl number 1 on the bin to see how the size looked. Well, it stayed on really well.
I liked the way it looked so much that I changed my mind about painting! I just put on those vinyl numbers, and I think they look great!
And yes, those bins are all full of toys!
I put on the vinyl about a week ago, and it shows no signs of coming off.
It has withstood Mr. A so far.
Plus, if I get tired of the way it looks, or want to use the bins somewhere else in the house, I can easily take of the vinyl!
Linking up to these parties!