Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ninja Birthday Party!

Pin It
My little man is 5.  
Five!





It's such a cliche, but I can't believe how big he is!




To celebrate this big day, he wanted a Ninja Party!  After much pinterest searching, we came up with some pretty fun stuff.



Ninja Balloons.  

As soon as I showed him these, we had to make some.



Sneaky ninja balloons....






Food

This was so easy to make-the birthday boy and his sisters actually did it!



Rice Krispy bars, swedish fish, and fruit roll ups.  Hardly healthy, but oh so cute!



They were a hit.  Not one left after the party!



We also had to have cake pops.  Little man's favorite.  

Presented "asian style".






I found these appetizer spoons, filled them with red sprinkles to give a little contrast, and there ya go. Fancy!





Another great pinterest idea was dipped fortune cookies. 

 Super easy to make.




There was lots of other food too, but this was the "ninja style" food.


Drinks




(I use the same water proof bottle labels for all my parties-printable at home!  Get them here)



And of course, there was cake!



I would love to take credit for this, but I found someone local to make this!  

The birthday boy thought it was SO. COOL.




Games

We had some pretty fun games too!

The Laser Course was a hit. 

 The kiddos went through it over and over and over.

Laser Course






Every ninja can chop wood, right?  A few boards of balsa wood from Hobby Lobby made this super fun!

Wood Chopping







Party Favors

Our guests had fun take out boxes filled with ninja goodies to take home.






The Dollar Tree is the best place to find awesome favors!



And can I just point out those AMAZING sugar cookies?  They are seriously so tasty, and so cool looking!

Each box had one it in.  They taste even better than they look!




Love the ninja stars.





Such a fun party.  The birthday boy loved every minute of it!


9 comments:

  1. What a fun and super cute idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, come do my next party. or, i'll have a party just so you can help me do it up right! i think the balloons and the sushi were my favorite parts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great details. Looks like a super fun, custom party for your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet party! i have a 3 month old little boy and I cant wait for this type of fun. I am adding you to my reader. I enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing work of art! Great ideas and details. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! where did you get those red and white headbands?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice & Informative Blog !
    QuickBooks is an easy-to-use accounting software that helps you manage all the operations of businesses. In case you want immediate help for QuickBooks issues, call us on QuickBooks Customer Service Number 1-(855)-729-7482.

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy and appreciate EVERY comment! Thank you for taking the time to comment, and stop by my blog!