Salt Water Taffy Kabobs
- Using bamboo skewers (100 count for about $1.50) slide taffy on, alternating colors
- Poke into floral foam
- Spray paint an old oatmeal box, stick in the floral foam and kabobs, and make it look pretty!
Inspiration for Kabobs can be found here at Heartland Paper Co.
Mini Pails Party Favors
(I did rice krispie treats; so easy)
- Use my template below, or design your own label (I fit 5 to a sheet).
- Print them, and cut them out
- Use contact paper to make them "laminated" (so the ink doesn't run when the bottle gets wet)
- Wrap them around the bottle, and tape the ends together.