Friday, July 8, 2011

How to be a {superhero}

Pin It
Make believe and dress up are a regular activity around these parts!

Miss J been requesting her very own superhero get up for a while. 


Who am I to say no??


Aren't they cute?!



The mask and cape were pretty easy to make. 

The pattern for the mask can be found here.


I made mine out of felt, sewed them together, added a little elastic, and voila!



For the cape, I followed the tutorial over at Puking Pastilles.




The applique patterns I used on the back of the capes can be found here.



Overall, it was a VERY easy sewing project.  I just used scrap fabric laying around. 

My niños are happy superheroes!



2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I'd love for you to share this at Fun For Kids Friday.

    http://smilemonsters.blogspot.com/2011/07/fun-for-kids-friday_14.html

    Jo @ SmileMonsters

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy and appreciate EVERY comment! Thank you for taking the time to comment, and stop by my blog!