Monday, June 6, 2011

Where have I been??

Pin It
Sorry for the lack of posts!  We took an 8 day family vacation, and these are some of the places we've been!


First we visited my family, and my favorite little sister!





Next, just me and the hubby went here for 2 nights while my parents watched our kiddos.  Ahhhh. Relaxation!





Then we hopped over to Sea World and Miss J got to do a lot of this:

She got to be one on one with the dolphins for an hour and a half before the park opened.  Yeah, she LOVED it!


Then we stopped in Austin, TX



And then we finally came home.  It was a FUN trip, with lots of things to do and see. 

Now I'm just trying to get unpacked and all our laundry done!  I'll be posting a project soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Mary has grown up! :) She's so beautiful. Looks like a fun family vacation! Sea World is one of our favorite spots, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family vacation- and how nice to get away without kids for a few days!

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy and appreciate EVERY comment! Thank you for taking the time to comment, and stop by my blog!