Friday, May 10, 2013

Bird Nest {Party} Favors

Pin It
I blogged here about the baby shower I recently put together.



Today, I'm going to show you how to make super cute & super easy party favors!




First, a few supplies.  I got most of my supplies at Hobby Lobby.



Supplies

Jordan Almonds
Small Clear Bags (in cake decorating section)
Mini Bird's Nest (in floral section)
Ribbon
Tape
Labels
(I used printable Avery labels from Wal-Mart)




Directions

First, fill your clear bag with some almonds.  I did about 8-10 per bag.





Fold over the top, and make it tight.





Add a little piece of tape.






Put the bag of almonds in your bird nest, kind of towards one side.  Don't center it-you want the almonds peeking out.





Lay your ribbon under your nest....




Bring up the ribbon on both sides, and cross in the front.  Like this:





Put the label right on top of the ribbon/bag of almonds.





DONE!  And so cute!





6 comments:

  1. Found you through Sew Many Ways Find a Friend Friday. Love your blog!

    I would love for you to share and link up at my TGIF Link Party.
    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/tgif-link-party-2.html

    Please, invite your friends to party too! The more the merrier!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    This baby shower favor idea is soooo cute! Thanks so much for linking it up at our weekly Friday link party!!

    I just wanted to let you know that we are featuring it on our blogs later today! Feel free to grab a button if you like.

    Thanks so much!
    Ashley
    www.simplydesigning.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up last week. We've decided to feature this post as one of our faves in tomorrows crafty round up. Be sure to stop by, link up and grab the feature button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! What a great idea. I love bird-themed baby showers. Found you via the Anything Goes party from BAcon Time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are absolutely adorable!!!! I love this idea and I love the presentation too. The colors are wonderful because it is a combination of dark brown and those light shades of pink. It's just beautiful! - www.westeastimports.com

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy and appreciate EVERY comment! Thank you for taking the time to comment, and stop by my blog!