Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy 101 Award

Pin It I got this cool award from one of my readers: Thank you! I am honored!

Here's how it works!

List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

Here are 10 things that make me HAPPY!

  1. My family-my husband and children are simply THE BEST! They make me so incredibly happy every day. My life would be so empty without them!
  2. The random ramblings of my 2 year old princess.
  3. Slobbery, drooly kisses from my favorite little charmer (my 10 month old son)
  4. Reading a good book. It has been way too long since I have had time to do this (I should stop blogging so much....)
  5. Cooking a good meal. I love food WAY too much.
  6. Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. Yes, it gets a spot on my top 10 list :)
  7. My little sister Mary. She is such a sweet heart. She calls me every day after school, just to see how I am. I love her!
  8. Good friends. The world is a better place when you have friends!
  9. Decorating, sewing, crafting, and creating. It is so therapeutic to me to create something
  10. Blogging/cruising the internet looking for cool ideas!


10 Bloggers that brighten my day (in random order)

  1. Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick
  2. Shanty 2 Chic Girls
  3. All Things Thrifty
  4. Living with Lindsay
  5. MADE
  6. Homemaking Haven
  7. Room to Inspire
  8. UCreate
  9. Lettered Cottage
  10. DIY Show Off

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,
    Thank you for all your posts they are very inspirational.Your list of ten things that make you happy:well I got happy just reading through them *****Sue

    ReplyDelete

I truly enjoy and appreciate EVERY comment! Thank you for taking the time to comment, and stop by my blog!